Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rain on me!

Good morning world. My prayers have worked (along with the millions of other prayers). The long awaited for rain has been falling. According to Yahoo weather there will be at least four more days of rain starting Friday. Hallelujah! In honor of this wonderful forecast I wanted to pull out Peter Gabriel's "Red Rain" but, unfortunately, it is missing. Had to settle for some INXS. Speaking of Peter, good for him for pulling out of the Oscars. He should be allowed to perform his entire song, not a measly 65 seconds. Pretty funny (or sad) that all the performers that I like are now known by my children because they are featured on their Disney (Pixar, etc.) movies!

THANK YOU to everyone who has commented and supported my new endeavor! I just want to straighten out some confusion...I am still working with Ziv and plan to stay with him forever. The most amazing boss in the world. I work two mornings a week for him. I want to add another couple of mornings to that with something else in the library/information sector. I mean I did work my butt off for a few years to get a Masters for a reason...

Y is better . Back to his absolute cute terrorist self. Taking the entire house apart piece by piece. How happy I was when I saw the destruction! You know what BALAGAN means??? He is happily in gan and I am happily alone.

"The Don" - mystery man. I know two Donny F's. Show your face.
Eema - I'm so happy you're my first follower (only). I am now you're follower too (and E,N &H).

Another first for me (well, not really a first more like a third but it has been a long time) is going to the gym. I started about a month ago. Loving it. I had to stop for a week due to Y's illness but I went last night to an aerobics dance class. Wow, not for me. I just could NOT follow what was going on. I am one of those people who takes forever to follow the hora dance steps and just as I get it they change the steps on me. Well, this was like that but worse. Yoga on the other hand, more my speed. I cannot do the "clown" position (see photo in link) and don't know if I ever will (and that's not even such a hard pose supposedly!) and many other poses but all in all it feels good.
A quote for your day: “The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.” Benjamin Franklin
I am a librarian, don't forget. And a geek. I get a "thought of the day" email daily. I'll be happy to share the ones I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment